A friend has this game on her website and it looked fun. Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 Special Comments:
OH, the clearest is when you were helping me learn to make Dee's Health Bread - and I was such a wimp that you had to do most of the kneading, LOL... I just make less knead-y bread now! ;-)
Remember those Annie perms Grandma made us get when we were little. They used to call us twins because we had the same hairstyle! We looked like Dandelions waiting for someone to pick us and blow off the wispies. I hated that hair!
Hey there! I found your blog from your myspace. Anyways, Do you remember when I went to homecoming my freshman year but I wasn't suppose to go because obviously I wasn't 16 yet, but I did anyways and got ready at your house then I think you took me over to his house. I've since told my mom but for the longest time that was about the only lie I ever told her, so thanks for helping me out :).
Well, lets see...I remember when we had Physics class together and you got upset because I sat next to Tom and some other girl was supposed to be sitting there. I didn't last long in that class!! lol I ended up being the T.A. I still can't believe I switched my classes around for that boy and ended up with the worst GPA ever!! If I had stayed with the classes that I had I probably would have had a GPA of 3.8 and cool BF. Oh, well!! Now were Sisters and I love ya!!!
Post a Comment