I've mentioned before that some of the things that come out of Maryn's mouth are funny, unusual or things that make you go Hmmmm. Some of her little comments I end up hearing from other people. Yesterday when I was waiting for Young Women's to start, one of the bishopric members said, "Oh I forgot to tell you what Maryn said on Sunday." My first reaction was OH NO what did she say? I guess Bro. C was teaching sharing time and was talking about how his father had "passed away" when he was a little boy and Maryn's hand shot up and he called on her. With a HUGE smile on her face she said "My daddy passed away!". I guess she was so proud of her comment. Bro. C said he was thinking to himself ya know I'm pretty sure I saw your dad this morning and chose to smile and nod and move on to the next thing. Most of the kids didn't hear her comment and a lot of the kids had no idea what "passed away" meant. OH BOY!!! Gonna have to work on that one!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Special Comments:
Cute! :-) "Passed away," "passed this way," "passed a car" - it's all so confusing when you're learning! ;-)
Post a Comment