Thursday, May 29, 2008

And the baby is...


A GIRL!!!!
All along Maryn has been saying she was wanting a baby brother and this morning right before the ultrasound I asked her one more time and asked what she thought the baby was and she said a baby sister and she was right. I had a suspicion that it might be a girl but with all the boys in the Murdock side of the family we only have a boy name picked out. Now the name picking begins. If anyone knows Matt and I, picking girl names is an arduous task. Wish us luck!!!

Also, baby measured bigger than my due date. The size indicated her due date about October 12th but the Doc left the due date as is for now. She is an active, healthy little girl. She couldn't stop moving through out the whole ultrasound. That would explain why I've been so exhausted!

5 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! What a glorious way to be wrong! (me, not you, LOL!) Hope you guys are able to decide on a name you really like - or maybe just wait until she's born and see what she looks like! ;-) How fun!

The Crazy Heads said...

I am so happy for you guys. Now Matt is way out numbered. You guys will have so much fun having girl parties and tea parties and dress ups. Have fun!

Shannon said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! How have you all been? I'm so excited to hear that you're having a baby, YAY! How's Maryn doing? We miss you guys! Please keep in touch. - Shannon

The Wendt Wagon said...

Yea!! It is fun to have two of the same gender. Now they can be girly little buddies together. We will be finding out on the 19th of June so stay tuned to see if we will be having boy #4.

A Forever Family said...

Eric called it, he said you were going to have a girl, but I put boy on your baby guesser game, cuz I thought it would be a boy.....Congrats on having another sweet baby girl! And I am totally rooting for Oct 12th, that's the best day in the whole world.....it's my birthday also! Do you plan to be induced if she is still measuring big til the end? Montey was always measuring big til the end but I like going into labor on my own, then get my meds at the hospital to sleep and relax! =)