Only two weeks left to get in your votes on expectnet.com, then the game will be locked until we deliver in October. Our ultrasound is scheduled for May 29th @ 8:00 a.m. I was talking to Matt and he said lets just NOT find out. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. Hopefully he was just kidding. If he wasn't he can close his ears when they tell me the gender of the baby at our appointment. Maryn is also going to go with us so she can actually see the baby. I can't believe that I am almost halfway through.
I decided yesterday that there are definite advantages to being tall through pregnancy.
1. You can hide the fact that you're pregnant a lot longer because you have more room to carry the baby. If you were meeting me for the first time you wouldn't know that I was almost 5 months pregnant. Just a little thick :)
2. I sleep better because I don't show until my 5th and 6th month.
3. I save money on maternity clothes because I don't have to wear them that long. Although I'm showing a lot sooner with this one. I probably won't be so lucky with the next one.
4. And last but not least in my 9th month of pregnancy people don't always comment how I look like I could explode at any moment. How annoying that must be for some people.
It was so funny when we had Maryn. People had just started figuring out I was pregnant in my 7th month and later on, the day that I had her, I went to church and went into labor after arriving home, had the baby 11 hours later. Went home that same week. I ended up going to church the next Sunday and I walked in and everyone was afraid to say anything because my belly was gone and Matt was a few steps behind me with Maryn in tow. Finally someone asked me, weren't you pregnant last week? Just funny to see people's puzzled faces.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
May 29th, 8:00 a.m.
at 9:56 AM
Labels: baby, ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Special Comments:
Being tall doesn't always help. I have been in maternity clothes since about week 9. Of course this is #4, but still. I would rather not wear maternity clothes for so long! I am 6 months pregnant and it is VERY obvious that I am expecting. Good luck with the ultrasound. I really enjoy bringing my kids to see the baby! At least at the begining of the appointment :)
LOL - I KNEW IT!!! ;-) *sigh* There must be *some* advantage to being short & pregnant, too, or the universe would be unbalanced, but I haven't found it yet ;-). And you do look great! :-)
So excited for you guys to find out!!! :-)
I am so excited for you guys, do you have an idea of what it is??? And by the way, you are the prettiest pregnant girl cause you really don't look like you're pregnant.
You won't be crowing to loud on child number four chickie! Love ya. You're the best and you make cute kids.
Post a Comment