Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Whirlwind of a Weekend

So many things went on this weekend I'm surprised that we survived. We never have anything planned and everything seemed to be this last weekend of March. On Friday we celebrated our 6th anniversary. We had to do it a day early because of our busy schedule. Matt took me to an Italian Restaurant called Buca di Beppo. The food was wonderful! While Matt was parking the car I went in and secured our reservations and the waiter was more than friendly. Matt noticed it too. He hung around for the 5 minutes asking me questions(unrelated to the menu) for the time it took Matt to park. Matt couldn't have walked in any sooner. But dinner was fantastic. After that we went to the Joseph Smith movie at the Legacy Theater. It was very touching. We arrived home to get rest for our next big day.

Saturday, we woke up early to travel to our niece's, Stephanie, wedding lunch and ceremony. It was nice to see family and only have to drive an hour to see them. We couldn't stay for the reception because I had a young women's broadcast that night. After the day was spent we went to bed wondering where the day had gone only to know that the next day was going to be even busier tomorrow. Whoever said Sunday is a day of rest was misguided.

Sunday, woke up and attended church and right after church I had a meeting with my presidency. When they were leaving our home teachers were literally coming in our door. When they were leaving I had to stuff my face with dinner I had cooked 3 hours prior and run to visit my women on my visiting teaching route. After getting home from that I had enough time to get a dress on Maryn and dash off to a baptism for a new member in our ward. Matt was speaking and I was doing the musical number. By the time we got home we both crashed and couldn't move.

I let Matt know I would be buying a big calendar this week so we could keep both our schedules straight. He agreed with the idea!

1 Special Comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

And I thought I was busy! Crazy girl.