Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Guessing Contest

We are having a baby guessing contest! Here are the rules. You can submit your guess on expectnet.com. The game is called "murdockgame" and you can access it through our blog to the right of the page. There is one guess per person. You can modify your guess all the way up until my 2o week appointment then the game will be locked. That is tentatively the first week of June. So you have 2 months to enter your guesses. The categories are gender, weight, length, and birth date. The game is on a point system which is explained on the website. To make it fair the due date from the doctor is October 19, 2008. Good luck and happy guessing!

3 Special Comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

I entered the contest. I'm gonna be so way off, but that's ok. So, how come I'm not on your friends list, huh? Don't like me? I see how it is! Lotsa Love.

The Wendt Wagon said...

Debbie, Hello my long lost friend. We will have to enter your contest, but I am hoping you will have a boy. they are so much fun, and they will keep you anything but bored.

Love Chantelle and Matt

Unknown said...

ABC Tag! :-) Check out my post for an example! :-)