Maryn has been saying the most off the wall stuff lately and has left us laughing and wondering where she comes up with the things that come out of her mouth. If laughter is the best medicine you need to borrow our daughter for one day. Just a couple examples:
Matt the other day was making a tuna sandwich and for whatever reason told Maryn that he was making his sandwich from Ariel because she was a fish. I only caught the first half and chided him for saying that but after I left Maryn said, "No Dad, that's Flounder!"
Also, this past week I was having trouble getting Maryn to eat her breakfast. Bribery is alive and well in our house so I told her I'd give her a strawberry and hot chocolate if she ate 3 bites of her breakfast. She choked the 3 bites down and I gave her a strawberry. My back was turned to her and I heard her chanting...I'm gonna eat your bum bum. I turned around and asked her what she was saying and she held up her strawberry and said with a huge grin, "it looks like a bum Mom". Low and behold the strawberry was perfectly shaped like someones backside. Needless to say she couldn't eat it after that.
I halfway wonder where she gets this stuff but knowing her goofy father she is a spit and image of him. At least she'll have a good sense of humor!

3 Special Comments:
L - O - L !!!!! At least she was able to correctly identify who she was eating! ;-) No trauma at all! :-)
I'm gonna eat you little fishy!
Love the glasses!
That sounds very entertaining.
Post a Comment