Monday, February 4, 2013

Updated my online cookbook

For those of you who don't know yes I have a recipe blog.  It's not a typical recipe blog where I give a ton of commentary but it's my online cookbook. It's been handy when I'm out of town and wish I had my recipes handy.  Also, if people need these recipes I can just refer them to the blog.  Eventually I'm going to scrapbook the recipes with the pics that I get from you and the ones I am taking.  The people that read my blog have all impacted my life in some way or else you wouldn't be keeping up with me.  If you feel inclined I would still love to get pictures from the recipes you try out.  I love creativity so don't limit yourself to what you can do.  It will make my scrapbooking that much more fun.  I make these recipes all the time so I'm going to get on the ball and start taking more pics.  Over the next month I have scheduled out about 20 new recipes and will continue to add more.  Not all are healthy mind you.  Most the healthy things I make are very simple and don't require recipes.  I feel like this is important to finish so I can pass it down to my kids when the time is right.  Thanks for everyone's help.  Here is the link to my recipe project debsrecipeproject.blogspot.com

1 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! What a great way to archive them and still keep them on-hand... :) Passing them on is such a neat idea, too! Have fun!!! :)