Friday, February 8, 2013

Too excited to wait to share

Sometimes I get these ideas and sometimes they come together and sometimes they don't.  I am way too excited that I had to show a projfect before I was officially done with it.  Friends are sometimes better to show crafty things too because hubby doesn't show the same excitement say another crafter would show.  Like I said I'm not completely done with it...still have to change the font color and clean up the image I cut out and change the outline shading from black to brown but here it is.   We have been trying to get a picture of the temple in each of the rooms and this idea of having a plaque of Maryn when she was baptized was exactly what needed to be done.  I told her I wanted to make one and she told me she loved butterflies(which I had already planned on) and pinks and browns...you know the girly stuff.  I asked her a long time ago which temple picture she wanted and it was the Oquirrh Mountain temple.  I also asked her what her favorite Primary hymn was and it was "I Love to See the Temple"...perfect!  I'm excited to get this completely finished for her.  It breaks my heart because she's older and feels like I don't spend enough time with her or don't love her.  It's difficult trying to divide your time between all your family and make it so no one feels left out.  I'm proud of her and love her so much!  She makes me so happy and is so silly at times that the only thing I can do is just laugh.

Digital Kit from Indigo Designs at Pickleberrypop.com

1 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

That is beautiful!!!! She will treasure it forever!! So crafty are you, I need to take some lessons.