Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's Like Sprite

My sweet 4 year old on a daily basis asks me to bake cookies.  Now we have a unspoken rule in our house that dessert is on Sunday's and that's the day to make something sweet to have with dinner.  The only reason for this unspoken rule is I would be baking everyday if I didn't limit myself.  We don't follow this unspoken rule too closely so I gave in and told her we could make cookies together.  I had asked her to get out all the ingredients.  She got everything out except for one and I had placed it on the counter because it was too high for her to reach.  And she squealed....OOOOO I know what that is...it's like Sprite but it's not.  I looked at her puzzled for a second.  Then she said, "you know it sounds like sprite".  I asked her if she was talking about the baking soda.  And she said yeah, that's what it is soda.  I got a good laugh out of that.  

3 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

That is hilarious!! So cute!

Undaunted said...

LOL, How funny our kids minds works. Yea I have limit my desert making too.

Unknown said...

Haha! Awesome! :)