*Warning* Super long post
I have had a billion things going on this week and it's not all the way over. And I probably don't have time to sit and blog but I needed a little breather so I thought I would write some stuff down. Majority of my stuff is self created. I always put demands on myself that I have to get done. I just feel the older I get the less time I have. I even sacrificed some sleep this week to make my daughter happy. Here's the run down.
I cleaned out of the closet the "to mend" clothes and it's staggering. It's a good thing I'm crafty or else we would be in the poor house from how quickly my kids go through jeans. There is a total of 12 jeans I need to convert into capris or shorts. I found a good use of my leftover material. I made decorative cuffs on the bottom. I stayed up late one night to finish a pair for Maryn because she was determined to wear shorts to her field trip this week. You know you have succeeded if your daughter actually wants to wear the stuff you sew to school and is not embarrassed by it. I think they are rather darling (and modest) and it's nice to have a use of my leftover material.
My friend is moving and I'm mad at her for moving(not really) so to make her super guilty :) I'm throwing her family a goodbye party. I made 7 gallons of homemade ice cream this week. And might I say 6 of the 7 I'm in love with. Imagine any type of ice cream and it's probably there. The one I'm curious to see how it set up is the Somoa Ice Cream. Yes, Somoa as in girl scout cookie except I used the knock off called Coconut Dreams by Keeblers. My brother gave me some when he was visiting a while back and they ROCK!
I weeded and transferred dirt to prepare the soil to put down more mulch. I still have that 1 spot in the back that I never got to from last year. My job got a lot easier to weed though because some of the landscaping was taken by the new AC unit we got!
Took Macey out on a date to Ab's because she finished one of her goals. Learning all the sounds and letters of the Alphabet and she's only 3.
Took Macey out on a date to Ab's because she finished one of her goals. Learning all the sounds and letters of the Alphabet and she's only 3.
Matt and I put in a sandbox and the kids are loving it! My carpets and washing machine are not loving it but it's worth it for the hours of fun they have.
The girls and I had a little spa night and I soaked their feet and painted their toes. It was worth it just for what happened after I was done massaging Macey's feet she said, "Thanks Mom, that was great!"
Buddy's birthday is on Sunday and today I'm making his cake and decorating it tomorrow morning. It will be a huge Cookie Monster holding a super big cookie!
I've been working on a special project. I can't say too much about it right now but I'll give you a little sneak peak. I'm 99.9% sure that this person doesn't view this blog but you never know.
I've been working on a special project. I can't say too much about it right now but I'll give you a little sneak peak. I'm 99.9% sure that this person doesn't view this blog but you never know.
I also have a lot of other things to be attending the list is long so I'll save you from it.
Hubby told me he was forcing me to go shopping for new clothes tonight. It's true my clothes are awful. I used to dress really nice and then I became a mom and kind of let myself go. I want to dress nice but my kids always could use the clothes more than I. In my defense I refuse to be a sweat pants Mom(no offense to anyone who does this).
Hubby told me he was forcing me to go shopping for new clothes tonight. It's true my clothes are awful. I used to dress really nice and then I became a mom and kind of let myself go. I want to dress nice but my kids always could use the clothes more than I. In my defense I refuse to be a sweat pants Mom(no offense to anyone who does this).








0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment