I've had and overheard some pretty funny conversations this past week with the girls. I only caught half of the conversation with Maryn so I had to ask Matt what he was talking about with her. Maryn grabbed the phone when Matt called and was talking to him and out of the blue she had mentioned that there were a lot more gopher holes in the front yard. She went quiet and said, "well you know Dad, Heavenly Father put them on the earth they got to be good for something." I guess he told her that he was going to kill the gophers because they were eating my flowers.
Then today, Macey came up to me and asked if I could untie a ribbon that was wrapped around Sebastian the crab. I asked her who had done it. She said, "Maryn tied him up. Once you untie him he is going to go and eat Arial and Beauty. Tragic isn't it?" The whole time she had this cheeky little smile on. I got a good laugh out of that.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Gophers and Sebastian
at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment