Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. Mason

 Today my little man is turning 2!!!  Time has gone by so quickly and I don't have a baby anymore.  He will always be Mommy's baby though.  Buddy loves his cars.  He is a car man and will drive them all over the house, walls and even my piano(he gets in trouble for that one).  He has the silliest sense of humor.  It was raining a few days ago and I told the kids we were going to make a run for it to get to the car however Buddy was in my arms.  When Macey and I started running I was holding her hand with my right hand and with my left arm was holding Buddy and he started to swing his whole body back and forth and that was his "running".  His weight kept knocking me back then propelling me forward I was laughing so hard by the time we got to the car.  He is my craziest sleeper.  When I put him down for a nap I always go back 5 minutes later and 9 times out of 10 he's not in his bed but falling asleep under the train table, by the bed, halfway falling out of bed upside down or under the bed.  One day I opened the door and 2 little legs were sticking out.  It was reminiscent of the Wizard of Oz.


He sings the tune of the ABC's by saying apple for the whole thing.  Bacon is Bay-da...almost sounds like an Ewok.  His favorite blankie is the crocheted blue one pictured above that his Aunt Teresa made him and he calls it Blay.  One unique thing about Buddy is he only has 3 teeth on the bottom and no sign of anymore coming in.  He loves his Daddy so much and is very much a Daddy's boy.  He only needs Mommy for loves, songs and to kiss away owies.
 I watch my baby boy in awe as he runs around playing and can't believe he's mine.  I love you Buddy Guy...Happy Birthday!















0 Special Comments: