Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Dear Sweet Husband

When the weekend comes most wives have to give their husbands a "honey-do list" for things that need to get done.  All the time I've been married I don't think I've ever done this come to think of it.  In fact he makes his own lists for himself and completes them.  This weekend Matt has got the stuff ready to pamper our lawn, fixed the missing shingle on the roof, he even weeded the front which I'm not sure when he did that but it got done and he fixed our leaky toilet on the main level.  I didn't know if he had done it yet so I ran out to the garage to double check and he was busy cleaning off his already immaculate work bench.  I asked him if he had fixed the toilet yet which his reply was yes.  


Then I told him:  I'm not sure what I would do without him.  

To which his reply was:  You'd remarry.  

As to my reply was:  I don't think I could get as good of a deal with the next one.  

His reply: This is true!

1 Special Comments:

AJ said...

That made me smile. I feel the same way about Tom.