Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's playing on your Pandora?

Kenny Loggins, Bee Gees, Carly Simon, James Taylor, Karen Carpenter...Ahhhh...can't get much better than that.  I think it's always interesting to find out what kind of music people listen to.  Matt calls my music elevator music and I LOVE IT!!  I was always embarrassed to tell people what I listened to in high school because everyone listened to R&B which I love too but I'm old fashioned.  I listen to pretty much about anything and what I listen to really depends on my mood.  Today is a mellow day just after Maryn and I rocked out to Disney music for an hour.  If only people could see what I really act like at home...I'm pretty spazmoid(is that a word?) but Maryn and I had fun dancing.  So, what's playing on your Pandora today?

4 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

Love it!!!

Shelley Gee said...

I think I can imagine the spazmoid thing.

Unknown said...

Oh, if only I could remember to get Pandora playing... :)

I'm generally listening to talk radio; I prefer local issues first...

But we tend to enjoy piano music - David Lanz, John Schmidt, Paul Cardall, etc. Occasionally we get a vocal channel a la Sarah Brightman, too, and Muse HAS to be acknowledged, although we don't have a channel with them on Pandora.

Hubby really likes GrooveShark, and Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz, along with a few Sugarland and IZ songs, make our list of stuff we listen to a lot! :)

Anne Marie Corey said...

Josh Groban, The Shins, Dave Matthews Band, Jump, Jive and Wail, Brandenburg concerto No. 3, Carmina Burana, Nessun Dorma, Five for Fighting, and Coldplay. Whose the Spazmoid now?