Monday, February 28, 2011

Bound and Determined

Remember that list of "to do's" that I mentioned at the beginning of the year but didn't really tell ya what was on it.  I have it in a place where I see it everyday and reminding me everyday of what I need to be working on in my spare time(Spare time?  What's that?)  One of those to do's will manifest itself in 2 and half months and I'm excited.  One of my goals...actually it's a shared goal but it is to have financial freedom.  That would take care of goal 15(there's 18 on the list in case you were wondering).  It's exciting  to get a bill paid off that's been looming over your head and will open up so many possibilities for us!  It's taken us years to perfect our budget but I think we finally have arrived for what works for us.  I'm trying to stick to my guns and keep pushing forward with no looking back...that means sacrificing some things but it's all good.

Now on to goal 5.  Here is some of my progress I'm excited to see this made into a book when I'm finished.  I've promised myself to do the first year of each child in scrapbook form.  There are so many photobook sites out their now that it will be absolutely beautiful when finished.  No bulky scrapbook with the plastic covers just a nice hardbound cover photobook.  These are pictures of sweet Macey face when she was a wee baby.  How fast they grow up.  This has also been helping me working with the pictures to remember her more as a baby.





Scrapbook kits used were from
Sweet Shoppe Designs by
Heather Roselli Designs & Melissa Bennett

3 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

Keep up the good work. I know that you can accomplish all your goals. And she is so stinkin' cute and wrinkly. :)

AJ said...

Way to go on the budget and financial freedom goal! You can do it!

Anne Marie Corey said...

Hello cute little wrinkly Macers. Love you little stinker!