So, I realized I left my last post saying THIS DAY STINKS...and for those you who read that when you check back I decided I better write another post so that's not the first thing ya see anymore. Last week was kind of a rough week it ended in buddy guy getting a cold and me getting mastitis yesterday because he couldn't eat very well. I told Matt it was his turn to get sick next. I'm still dealing with my stuff naturally of course (thank you Beth for stuffing my head full of knowledge in how to get rid of it without drugs I will forever be thankful).
Matty came home yesterday and my fever spiked and I can't remember much after he came home but he swooped in fed the kids, did the dishes, cleaned the house, did a part of my shopping that I couldn't do. I really really tried to push myself but it's so hard when you get an infection from nursing. Only those who have had them before can truly understand. I could tell Matty was frustrated...who wouldn't be after working 10 hours then coming home and having to do my responsibilities. I'd be pretty rattled too.
Needless to say my fever broke around midnight...isn't it great waking up in a pool of sweat. And I had the most outrageous dreams...in my dream I was taking part in a group of scientists watching and observing King Kong in this huge house that was in a tree and someone thought it would be cool to release him and he went bonkers. He was trying to crush everything so he was banging on the ceiling and trying to tip the house out of the tree. So, they gave everyone a sedative so it wouldn't be too bad when he killed us except I could still hear and visualize everything that was going on but couldn't wake up. Crazy thing is I've had this dream before.
This week Matty gets the Knight in Shining Armor award for coming to my rescue. He even has a white car so I guess that counts as his horse. Aren't I a lucky girl?!?!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Knight in Shining Armor
at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Special Comments:
Awww...good man! Glad you're feeling better. Dreams are always so crazy when you're sick. And about this natural stuff...I'd like to know more! :) Hope you recover fully real soon.
You are definitely a lucky girl with a guy like that. I hope you are feeling better soon.
I hate mastitis. It hits so fast and hard, and seriously kicks you in the butt. I am so sorry that you are sick. It really makes you appreciate your hubby when he sees you at your worst, and is still willing to help and give his all. Serious brownie points.
It's a good thing we are married to such great guys. I don't know how I would survive if Marc didn't take over from time to time. I hope you all are on the up swing.
Hang in there Deb! What a wonderful man you have, and just think of the amazing example he is to the girls! That is one thing I don't miss about nursing-I think I had mastitis like every month! It really does kick your butt!
I hope you feel better. It must be so hard sometimes, but I glad Matt is there for you. You guys make a great team. Keep it up, you're doing great : )
Post a Comment