Sunday, October 24, 2010

Can't get enough of this little boy

I love my children.  All of them but for some reason I just can't get enough of this little boy.  He makes me grin from ear to ear.  As you can tell he has become a finger sucker.  I've never had a child do this before.  He thinks it's a game when I take his fingers out of his mouth.  He also has learned to shake his head back in forth.  The other day in the store a lady was making eyes at baby guy and he started shaking his head back and forth and made the lady laugh so hard.  I'm not the only one...Maryn and Macey are totally in love with this little guy.  They fight as to who gets to sit by him.  My little tank is well over 20 lbs now and needs a wardrobe overhaul.  I was only stocked up to about 9 months and he clearly is growing out of those clothes.  He has successfully found his feet and has mastered the art of raspberry blowing.  We love our little man!



4 Special Comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Oh man, I feel that same way about Gracey. I mean, I love Audrey to death, but yeah, same thing, there is just something about my little Gracey that I can't get enough of either. Maybe because she is in that sweet and innocent doesn't talk back to you stage! haha. Anyways, he is so cute!

Undaunted said...

He is so flipin' cute! I can see why you love him. I love all those cute rolls. :)

The Wendt Wagon said...

So sweet. I love the finger sucking pictures. Isn't it weird that your children all pull at your heart strings in different ways. PS. I also love the food stains. Do children every get clean?

Meg said...

He is so chunky I love it. Teag grew fast but has slowed down a bit. Boys are so much fun.