Monday, June 21, 2010

Don't arrest me but...

I stole these pictures from my brothers blog. I am fortunate enough to have my little "Bobby" John(well he's not so little anymore) at school in Idaho so I get to see him in between his social outings to Utah. Thanks for coming to visit with us old folks and taking our teasing with grace! Any single women out there he IS available!!!

4 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

oooh! Who could we set him up with? He's a cutie! Love the pictures!

Undaunted said...

How fun! :) One of the perks of living so close.

The Wendt Wagon said...

Mason is such a cute baby. Thank you for posting pictures of him, even if they are slolen Hee Hee. Macey's grin is so adorable, wow she looks so girlie and sweet.

John said...

Well, being I don't mind being single, but I wouldn't mind hooking up with someone.