I've been a little loopy lately so if I'm at church, on the phone or in public and I say something off the wall it's because of lack of sleep. I get either really quiet or ridiculously corny when I'm deficient in the sleep department. But all that was so worth it the night before last. Mason usually feeds in between 2 and 3 in the morning and sometimes it just becomes mechanical because I'm delirious. I hear grunting I wake up feed him...he falls asleep so I change his diaper to wake him up and top him off. Sometimes this process takes an hour because I end up nodding off too. During mid feeding the night before last he was wide awake just looking at me and I said hi to Mason. He gave me the biggest grin and I smiled back at him and his smile got bigger and bigger. I just thought to myself that was so worth it being awake to see that. Usually he just smiles in his sleep and even laughs which sounds like him hyper ventilating...it's pretty funny. I'm excited for him to get more interactive and also getting bigger to fend off the Mace-zilla. I'll try to get more pics up this week. I need to remember to take pictures of him so he doesn't feel slided later in life.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Special Comments:
Oh how sweet!! I need to get up that way and see this sweet little man. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I totally needed that! You're the best! Love ya!
Oh and I need your phone number again (my phone died and I lost all of them). That way when I get up there for a visit I can call before hand. :)
That is so cute. Teag does that to. Its so special to have that time in the morning with them even though we are so tired.
I love sneaking those special little moments one on one! Hard to get with three little ones...I guess if you are up at 2 in the morning anyway you might as well be bonding and making memories together. Congratulations again. I am still wanting to sneak over and take a peek in person. I'll be in touch!! Macey is so cute in nursery...she has been helping me with Mady...getting her toys, picking up her bottle or pacifier, handing me a wipe if I change her...she must be learning a lot about being a big sister. What a fun family.
Macey-zilla, ha that's so funny
That just melted my heart. Thanks!
Post a Comment