Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gorgeous Day!

I'm in Clifton and just got done with a short four wheeler ride. First one in almost a year and a half. Come to think of it last one we took was a 3o mile round trip ride through Logan Canyon when I was 8 months pregnant with Macey. Sometimes I don't get to enjoy the fun stuff enough when I'm pregnant or had a baby but Maryn and I took a short ride up to the cemetery and it's absolutely gorgeous. Never seen Twin Lakes so blue and the mountains so green. Matt had the camera so maybe I'll snap a few pics later. Matt keeps bugging me about moving here and I change the subject. Secretly I would love it. Maybe we could buy some ground as a vacation home type thing. All my babies are either asleep or playing in the park. Going to enjoy the silence and the sunshine while I have it. Now I understand why Mom would always want us to turn off the radio in the car...silence is few and far between during the day and VERY WELCOMED!!!

2 Special Comments:

Meg said...

It was beautiful up there wasn't it. Newton was gorgeous. just enough wind to enjoy the outdoors. I love it up there to. I'd love to live in Mendon but Brad doesn't want to drive that far to work. But wait, he wants to live in Blanding. ???????

The Wendt Wagon said...

I agree with you, in our time in life whrn silence is very rare, it is very golden. I love to just sit in a quiet place for 5 minutes and do nothing. It is very refreshing. i am glad you were able to go have fun and enjoy yourself.