Friday, April 2, 2010

Shhhh...don't tell!!

I have a secret that I'm keeping. I bought Girl Scout Cookies. It's for a good cause. But, I felt so guilty when I ran into a friend at the store I confessed and I think she thought I was a lunatic...I made her swear not to tell Matt. She said okay, if I wouldn't tell her husband she was buying the chocolate peanut butter eggs. Deal Lisa!!!

I got caught one year red handed. I hid my box under my car seat and Matt was driving my car with me in tow. He had to slam on the brakes and a box of cookies slid under his feet. All I could do was smile and he asked me if there was something I wanted to tell him. I told him I had no idea how those got there. Here's to hiding a few more boxes another year!

7 Special Comments:

Meg said...

GS cookies rock except they are SO expensive. SO I googled how to make them and I found the recipes. SO instead of me paying $3.50 for a box of 15 Tag a longs, Which by the way I can eat the box in less then 5 minutes, I can make my own any time of the year. YUMMY.
I won't tell Matt, if you don't tell Brad that I have some in my freezer, I'm saving them till after the baby is born. :)

BrittanyLane said...

Mmmmm. Samoas are amazing. I did not indulge this year though. At least you can have comfort in the fact that you are helping out your local girl scout troupe.

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Eh, if you're going to buy them, buy 'em because they taste good, LOL... does Matt object to the price or the cause?

Alison said...

Are you hiding them so Matt doesn't eat them? Doug's figured out most of my hiding places, so I've had to find some new ones! It's comforting to know I'm not the only one to hide goodies ;)

The Wendt Wagon said...

Seriously, you are pregnant this time. You totally have an excuse. I laughed so hard at the braking too hard comment. That is so funny. Here's to a clean get away this year...

Abe and April said...

I hope Matt doesn't read your blog too often. If so your secret out.

Donnie and Christina said...

ROLFL!!!! So hilarious!