Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crash Murdock strikes again and again


Macey is up to no good again. The sad thing is she gets hurt when I'm in the room most of the time. Two days ago Macey decided that she was going to run into the door jam head first. I was on my way upstairs to check on her. I had my friends kids over and suddenly the 2 oldest girls were screaming Macey fell. I walked upstairs because the scream wasn't too out of the ordinary and when I went through the door there was a trail of blood behind Macey and I couldn't even see her sweet face through the blood. I snatched her up and ran downstairs and put her in the sink(thank goodness I had finished the dishes that morning). I got the nearest cloth, wiped away the blood and put pressure on it. That's very hard to do with a 1 year old by the way. After I got the bleeding contained come to find out the wound was only about less than a quarter of an inch wide but pretty deep. I was so amazed that much blood came out of that little puncture wound. I was also surprised that I didn't freak out. The only thing going through my mind was gotta stop the bleeding. And what was even more amazing than that I was able to not get any blood on me. Maybe subconsciencely I was thinking I don't have that many maternity clothes so better be careful. It took about 15 minutes to get the little stinker to hold still to put the butterfly strip on her head. That held it together until my friends huband came by later and put some better strip on her head. Thanks Doug and Alison!

So, she didn't stop there not more than 2 hours later Macey was walking around and had gotten a hold of some tweezers. I was reaching my hand saying Macey hand me the tweezers when she darted forward and perfectly put them in the wall socket! A huge flash of light appeared, I swatted at Macey to push her back(probably not the smartest thing) then all the lights went out. She looked a little worried and I looked down at the plug in and there was smoke and charred whatever on the wall. LOVELY! I'm just glad she had made a complete circuit with the tweezers when she put it in the plug. The rest of the day I was within two feet of her worried she was going to try something else! She keeps me on my toes and is crazy. I'm too lazy right now to download the pics off my camera so I'll post them later.

Yes, she is licking the Tabasco sauce off the bottle. Matt fed some to her at Thanksgiving and she loved it. So, she grabbed the whole bottle trying to drink it. Guess we'll have to figure out another punishment for bad words when she gets older.

2 Special Comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Holy cow, I thought Oscar was bad. Boy do yo have your hands full!!!!! good Luck!

Anne Marie Corey said...

That crazy girl is going to send you to the loony bin. Love you my Maryn and my Macey