Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

I have some pics from Christmas I'd thought I would share. We had a wonderful Christmas and even made a a very quick trip up to Idaho to see family on Christmas Eve. We had to leave that night to beat Santa home and the kids were exhausted from all the festivities of the Murdock side. Santa did come that night and left candy canes all over our tree and wonderful presents for the girls. Maryn was excited and Macey just saw an opportunity to rip things so she was happy. She was enthralled with her huge candy cane that was in her stocking. I made their stockings this year which turned out really cute. Now I just need to finish Matt's and mine for next year. We got them Christmas pajamas which they look so adorable in. And yes my hubby is wearing earrings from Maryn's dress up clothes she got from Santa. Thank goodness he's a good sport when Maryn dresses him up. It's so fun to see the kids expressions on Christmas. I love making it magical for them.







Pre Christmas Pictures...decorating the tree earlier in December...except they were decorating themselves instead.

2 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

Matt is such a good Dad. Takes a confident man to pull off that look. LOL Happy New Year!

Anne Marie Corey said...

Very chic, Matt! The girls are absolutely adorable.