Thursday, January 7, 2010

Continuing the Murdock Name

I almost can't believe it. Turns out the little baby growing in my belly is a boy! A very active one too. Matt said if this was another girl he was moving out into the garage. Thank goodness that won't be happening because it's pretty cold out there. Matt wasn't able to be there because we were doing just size and dating and wasn't quite sure how far a long I was. We'll have our full 20 week ultrasound next week and I'll get pics then. I can tell on the phone that Matt was grinning from ear to ear. He is going to be a proud papa of his little boy. I finally have a due date also. The magical date is June 6th!

11 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

Congradulations!!! How wonderful for you both. Boys are a lot of fun and will be a change from you cutie girls. ;)

BrittanyLane said...

Yay for boys! Congratulations!!

Alison said...

Congrats!! I called Doug to tell him the news & had to leave a message for him. He told me he could tell from my voice what the news was! Congrats again. You look great by the way.

Lisa Robbins said...

Yay!!!!! That will be good for Matt to have his boy! That is so exciting!

The Jensens said...

I am so excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun, and in my eyes way more energetic. You will have a blast.

Bri said...

How cool. Congrats all around!

Dawn said...

Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun. A lot of work, but so are girls :)

Shannon said...

Yay!!! So exciting!! Now, you get to shop for cute boy clothes. :)

Anne Marie Corey said...

Someone had to even out the teams.

AJ said...

Congrats! Boys are fun! And June 6 is almost perfect. I think June 5 is the best...lol.

Laura said...

I'm glad your getting a boy! A whole new experience. Adding a boy personality has been very good for our family...but not for our walls. (Dings in every one). Congrats!