Last week Maryn was playing hairdresser to Macey and couldn't understand why all the clips she was trying to put in her hair would not stay in. We were finally able to get one hair roller to stay. Sorry Mace but you have a lot of catching up to do with your sister in the hair department.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Hair today, gone tomorrow
Last week Maryn was playing hairdresser to Macey and couldn't understand why all the clips she was trying to put in her hair would not stay in. We were finally able to get one hair roller to stay. Sorry Mace but you have a lot of catching up to do with your sister in the hair department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Special Comments:
They look so much a like.
Hey, my work is hiring. I will email you all the info.
Maryn did have tons of hair. She/you were so lucky. I think Macey is still cute with the hair she has.
That is adorable!
(Like how I leave comments the third time I read a post? ;-)
They're so cute! It'll be so much easier to tell their baby pics apart because of that hair, LOL... and one curler is ADORABLE! :-)
Post a Comment