I'm paying it forward from my friend's Beth post! This sounds like tons of fun and it will be interesting to see who checks my blog often :)
Here's the rules:
1.Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or yummy, who knows?!
2. Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!SO, REMEMBER...Pay it forward!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Pay it Forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Special Comments:
This is such a great idea. Lucky me for being one of the first 3. ;)
Thanks for the tip Deb!! I am excited about this. What a wonderful idea.
Sounds like a ton of fun.
You and Beth have lots more readers than I do. I still only have 2 takers.
Ah, man I missed it!! You make great gifts!!
Oh, have pity on me and bring me some truffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot! No warning or nuttin' and that's what I'm getting.
It's a small world. I just saw this on another friend's blog and put it up on mine. What a cute idea.
Post a Comment