WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I know I've heard you sing and have always thought you have an amazing voice...but that was a total different style then actual church singing I've heard from you. You are AMAZING - SERIOUSLY!!!!! You need to make a CD or something!
6 Special Comments:
As usual, YOU ROCK!!!! I loved the note on the end too, you are just so talented Deb!
Wow!!! Very cool! :-) You have such a gorgeous voice - what a pleasure to listen to! :-)
I give that a score of 100! You are just too amazing!!! Like you have the time for this but I tagged ya, look at my blog, it's pretty fun. =)
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I know I've heard you sing and have always thought you have an amazing voice...but that was a total different style then actual church singing I've heard from you. You are AMAZING - SERIOUSLY!!!!! You need to make a CD or something!
You have a wonderful talent. I love listening to you sing.
Hey, Deb, sweet vocals. Love, ya. You'll have to do some Patsy Cline for me. You'd sound so good. Hmmm, At Last, is good.
Post a Comment