Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Always check your children's homework!!

I stole this from my friend's blog and I'm still laughing about this. Hope this brightens up everyone's day!

(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)
Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.


Sincerely,

Mrs. Smith

9 Special Comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, that made me laugh out loud!

BrittanyLane said...

That is SO awesome. I'm laughing my head off. So priceless!

John said...

That is so funny. You know, if kids here in Vegas drew what their parents did, you find a lot of these kinds of pictures.

Shannon said...

Ryan found this last night and was hysterically laughing!!! I love it!

Undaunted said...

LOL, that is too funny!

Unknown said...

LAUGHING. OUT. LOUD!!!!!!!

Ah, the things kids draw...

A Forever Family said...

Gosh that would be terrible if that really were real facts that the little girl knew about her, mom. It just goes to show kid's minds are so pure. If only we could be more like them. =)

Abe and April said...

That was so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Marie Corey said...

ha ha ha ah aha hahhhhhahaaaaah h a ha ah. ahhhhh! lol