Friday, April 12, 2013

Who I'd like to Jam with

There has been tons of talk regarding bucket lists, there was a movie done, there was a song written, I have witnessed make-a-wish gifts given(in our own family).  Sometimes you wonder if you were faced with the same things what would you want.  Ultimately, I would just want to be with my family trying to give my kids and husband everything left of me until that was it.  I know I'm morbid I think about these type of things  BUT, if I had to have "an impossible will never happen, it's just fun to think about list" one of them would be to jam with a few artists just for the heck of it.  I have 3 at this point in time.  And you may laugh at the music artists I have on my list but I think it would be so awesome to jam with them for an hour.  So in no particular order:

My first is Kenny Loggins!  His music just sings to me!  You know you're weird when you're a teenager and on your list for Christmas when everyone is asking for Kurt Cobain and Wallflowers cd's you request Kenny Loggins.  When I was pregnant with Maryn every morning I would drive to work I would listen intently to his Return to Pooh Corner cd so I could memorize the words to all the lullabies.

Second is Mandy Moore.  I just thing she is doll and her voice is so beautiful.  What's even more amazing she has done so much in her young life.  I would love to sing for an hour with her.

Third would be the PianoGuys.  Okay if you have not heard of these guys go YouTube them and they will brighten your day.  Growing up I played cello and I play piano so the music that they produce just puts a smile on my face.

So, that's my list of music artists.  There are a ton of other things on my "impossible will never happen, it's just fun to think about list", like Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, England, North Carolina, New York and somewhere tropical it doesn't matter where as long as there are no mercenaries or bandits near by.

2 Special Comments:

Shannon said...

Oooh! That's a great list! I love Kenny Loggins and his Pooh Corner CD. I just love his music in general. His 'celebrate me home' christmas songs is one of my favorites!!! And I just learned about the Piano Guys. Um AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Ok, totally want to jam with the Piano Guys, Dave Mathews Band and agesandages (tim Perry's band-there's awesome live.)