Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inspiration

I'd consider myself a creative person and sometimes inspiration comes in the simplest ways.  Inspiration can be a color, a word, an experience, a memory, a person.  Inspiration has many forms and it's amazing how a conversation I had with dear SIS has helped me start write another song.  I've been wanting to write songs for my children but I've hit a wall and wasn't receiving anything.  I haven't found something yet for my children but another idea came and it's awesome!  I've been keeping my mind and heart open...I guess in a way that's also how we receive revelation on things that we need to do by keeping our mind and heart open when we're focusing on something.  I'm learning to listen.  I feel very blessed to be able to have music in my life and when you can't say anything else it turns into a song.  Well, for me anyway.  I have written two songs and have a portion of the third written.  I soooooooo would love to share these with you.  I guess there will be a time and a place for that.  I have to finish this because it will haunt me until I do.  My sweet husband for Christmas gave me a way that I can record the songs IF I was able to get the thing to work.  I have a friend's husband that is savvy with that stuff so I may have to get him over here to help hubby out on the technical issues we are having.  I roughly recorded the first song I wrote and have showed it to a few.  It sometimes hard to put yourself out there especially when the material is very personal to a degree.  Wish me luck!

1 Special Comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you can get them recorded and that one day i can hear them