I got the mail today and usually you cringe when you see something from your credit card company. However, the letter wasn't the size of the usual bill so I thought maybe they were just upping our limit again. When I opened it there was a prepaid card in there for 10 bucks. A little while ago there was an offer to sign up to enter a sweepstakes and you would get a certain amount of entries when you used your card. Guess what, I was one of the winners. I told Matt what I had done and said every day they were picking a winner from 10 to 10,000 dollars winners. He kind of mumbled why couldn't we be the $10,000 winner? I'm just ecstatic to add this on to my craft budget for the month since I blew my budget last month.
The last time I ever won something was when I was 18 for some Montell Jordan tickets(oooo, I'm outdating myself) at the Puyallup Fair. Silly me got the starting time of the concert wrong(in my defense the DJ was messing with me and I think he told me the wrong time) so I got there in plenty of time to see the concert but my friend and I went and used our free ride tickets only to get to the concert on the last song. So sad! .
Monday, January 9, 2012
A Nice Surprise in the Mail
at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment