If you know me you know I can't make a decision to save my life. If you know my husband he is a man of action. We're a match made in heaven. Just before the New Year he was bored out of his mind and decided it was time to paint Buddy's room. Just a few months ago we moved Macers down with Maryn leaving buddy in a fun loving purple room with peace signs and happy faces on the wall. My husband made me finally commit to the color scheme I had been thinking up in my head for 2 years and had me literally put it on the wall finally. I LOVE IT!!! It was no easy task. Ya see I have to have things perfect if I get into a project like this and trying to undo what the previous owner had done was difficult at times. Imagine covering up dark purple crown molding and baseboards. That actually was the easier of the two. The other one was trying to take off this oil based paint that he glopped on the door frame. That took a whole day of prep in itself. I didn't want to jump in this project because I knew the time commitment it would take and after a few days my husband realized why I had dragged my feet in the first place. But I'm so glad he pushed me because I can print off my wall hangings I've had floating around and finish his room properly. Thanks for pushing me babe. And thanks for being Mr. Mom that week keeping the kids at bay so I could finish it properly.
BEFORE:
AFTER:






2 Special Comments:
looks great. love love love the colors!
That looks amazing! You did a lot of work on it. I love the before picture by the way :)
Post a Comment