This cute little girl I have here is a handful but she is a sweet girl.
And everyday she is making me smile by the funny thing she says. We've had a little bit of trouble adjusting with Maryn gone. Macey feels like she needs to bully Mason since Maryn is not here to protect himself but we're working on it. I've been working with her on the computer. She can already use the mouse really well. We've also been hitting the ABC's and she can sing the song and recognize a lot of her letters..Her new favorite phrase for everything is "I love it"! Also if I ask to curl her hair(even though she has a natural curls sometimes we like to get wild with it) anyway after we're done she asks me to grab the camera to go shoot pictures of her. Thus the pic up on top is a result of the "Momma, go get the camera and take a picture of me."
Today I was getting cabin fever and for no reason at all decided to go to the mall just to walk around. I NEVER do this and when we got to the store Macey was asking which store we were at. I told her JC Penney. She said "Oh, JC Money" and I said, "you mean JC Penney" and she said, "Yah, JC Money". It took me the second time to understand why she was calling it that. Clever little girl!
2 Special Comments:
Oh my gosh! She has grown up so much!! I just can't believe it. That is so funny about the JC Money. I love the funny things kids come up with!
Glad to hear you are keeping Little Miss "JC Money" Home. I thought about doing preschool with Maggie but with our crazy year last year I thought she could use some at home time with Mommy. We should swap at home preschool activities :)
Post a Comment