Saturday, August 6, 2011

Goldilocks Capone and the Three Amigos

On Thursday my brother came in and it's been such a welcomed visit from family.  My burden seems a little lighter for the time being.  On Friday night I took him out to Desert Star Theater.  I have wanted to go to this theater in town for 4 years now and finally got the chance.  It was so AWESOME!!!  I laughed so hard my sides were sore by the end of the night.  The play was named Goldilocks Capone and the Three Amigos.  It was slapstick, comedy and improv all at it's finest.  This theater is like something out of the 1920's and I fell in love with the place.  It made me wish I would've got into the community theater side of things.  How fun would it be to perform like that...I'm just not that funny.  You can order dinner and drinks and sit at the table to watch the show.  Every seat is a good seat in the house.  It's a nice escape.  The piano player had some mad skills too.  Anyone that comes to visit Utah MUST go to a showing if they can.  It is so worth it!!



2 Special Comments:

Undaunted said...

It is always nice to get a good break. :)

Alison said...

Yea! I'm glad it was a good show and you had fun!