Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Bump

For those of you who know me I don't take too many pictures of my belly when I'm pregnant. I'm kinda regretting that now that I didn't get them with Maryn. I have a few but not enough you can really tell. So, I had Matt take some pictures on Sunday. I just wish he would've included my head in one of the pictures but oh well. Maryn had her belly stuffed with a balloon because she didn't want to be left out. I think she's a little further along than I am...hee hee. I just realized we don't have that much time left.



6 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! :-) Love those pics :-).

Anne Marie Corey said...

I can't believe how big you are! I'm wish I could be there to feel the baby! Maryn is going to pop any time now.

The Crazy Heads said...

You are tiny!!!!!!! You look adorable. And what is Maryn having a boy or a girl?????

The Wendt Wagon said...

You have the littlest tummy. I can't say as much for Maryn though. I just wish that I could lose the baby weight as fast as she will. You are just about there. Having two is so much fun.

Beth said...

Deb, you are so beautiful! I was twice that size by this time...I guess I looked more like Maryn! Keep taking those pictures!

Shannon said...

You are so cute!! I love how Maryn was trying to copy you. So fun!