Monday, July 15, 2013

Is That Blasphemous?

I had to write this down just because I thought it was funny.  I don't know if the Big Guy upstairs thought so but I'd have to think that he has a pretty good sense of humor when it comes to children.


Buddy has been kind of silly when it comes to prayers and he would say "Dear Heavenly Father, Amen" and hurry and slam down his head on the pillow and pretend he was sleeping.  A few weeks back Matt was saying prayers with our little man and Matt was having Buddy repeat the prayer sentence by sentence and he was doing fairly well.  When Matt got to the ending he wanted him to repeat "...in the name of..." and Buddy said "in the name of Lightning McQueen, AMEN!"  

What do you even say to that without trying to laugh?  Of course you don't want your kid to see that you're laughing.  That boy is going to keep me busy!  

2 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Haha!!! That is hilarious! Childhood heroes, LOL... ;)

AJ said...

The crazy things kids say!