Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Buddy Guy!

Buddy had his birthday on Monday.  I've been really busy and haven't had a lot of time to sit down so of course the pictures will come later.  My little man turned 3.  All week we were prepping him and said Mason you're turning 3 and he would reply, "No, I'm 2".  Even after his birthday he's convinced that he's still 2.  Mr. Mason has a contagious giggle.  If he finds something funny he can not stop laughing and it makes you laugh. He calls cookies, tooey's and he has a blue blanket that he calls 'blay'.  His favorite thing right now is Lightning McQueen and Mater.  He is a car man just like his Daddy and will play for hours with his cars.  Him and Macey are my silent destroyers.  You know there is mischief a brewing if it is too silent in the house.  His favorite thing to help me out with is when I sweep the floor he'll immediately go get the dust pan and will get mad if I try to do it for him.  He loves techno dance night and loves his choo choo trains more.  He is your typical boy that loves to snuggle with his mommy in the morning.  He LOVES chocolate chips or any junk food for that matter.  His favorite song at the moment is Baby Mine and he'll demand you sing it before you walk out of the room for the night.  His Daddy is his best friend and he is Maryn's little minion.  We love our Buddy and we should probably call him by his real name because if you ask him his name he'll tell you it's Buddy and correct you if you try to tell him otherwise.




2 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Buddy Guy! I love you! Aunt Anne

Shannon said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday little man!!