A few weeks back Macey came running downstairs letting me know that Mason had gotten into the Chocolate. I was thinking Chocolate Chips...no big deal. So I casually walked up stairs and Macey pointed out the obvious and said, "See Mommy, he got into the chocolate". And oh yes he got into the chocolate but it wasn't the chocolate chips. There was baking cocoa everywhere! And this was a container that I had just bought so it was full to the brim. There was cocoa piled in the pantry. There was cocoa footprints and hand prints leading out of the kitchen. I followed the trail upstairs where I found Buddy sitting in the bathroom sink trying to wash himself off. For days I was finding little hand and foot prints where he had ventured through the house. When I thought I had gotten everything cleaned the next day Matt was in the bathroom and said please tell me that is chocolate on the toilet handle. I could fortunately say yes that it was indeed chocolate.
I of course had to document the occasion so I grabbed the camera. The pictures don't do the mess justice.
Friday, October 26, 2012
The Cocoa Bandit
You can see his face is splotched with cocoa. I told him to looked ashamed and this is what he gave me below.
And this is him proud of his handy work.
Boys are really hard to keep up with!
at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment