If you live in Idaho or Utah you know what a box elder bug is or would rather not be associated with them. Even though they are relatively harmless...they are creepy little bugs. They had a news story on KSL and I commented on it and come to find out later my comment was on NBC News. I thought is was kind of funny because it was a pointless comment but it showed up with a handful of other commentors on the national news site here. Mine was the comment about driving in the car and yes it did happen where I was driving and I looked on the dash and something just didn't look right. When it moved I freaked out and found the nearest place to pull over. Remember that scene in Black Sheep when they go out screaming out of the cop car screaming BEES. Yah, that was me flailing around!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Special Comments:
Oh so gross. I am not a big fam of bugs. and when I say not a big fan I really mean that I hate them. Box Elder Bugs sound so lovely. Your comment is YUCK. I can't believe that really happened.
Post a Comment