
Maryn for the last few years has been growing her hair out. It was ridiculously long!!! You can see in her first day of school picture exactly how long. It was fun braiding it but was getting frustrating brushing through it. We measured her hair and she had enough so we set out to get it cut. After some research we found a non-profit program through Pantene that we are going to support because I like their goals of what they want to do with the hair. Plus, I guess Locks of Love is a profit organization now so we want to support the non-profit sector. We ended up cutting off 11 inches even though the place we're donating too only needs 8 inches. This was the finish look! Next up is little Macers...we still have a little while to go but we'll get there.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
New do
at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Special Comments:
That is some wicked cute hair! I love the new do. Your kiddos are getting so grown.
Post a Comment