I finally finished with Maryn's lullaby book. I may be a little late in getting things finished from when I start them but I do eventually finish. Some pages I absolutely love. Other pages I just had no inspiration on where to go with them but the collaboration part of it is finished and that's all that matters. The digital kit was from Sweetshoppedesigns.com and the designer was Julie Billingsley. Majority of the pics were taken by either Matt or I except for the last page. Just to give a shout out for my friend Shannon Hadden she is an excellent photographer and took all the cute ones on the last page(btw the website looks fab). If you want the up close and personal view of the pages just click on them to make them bigger. Macey and Maryn helped me pick out a lot of the pics to use because there was a lot! And I can successfully say now that Macey can recognize herself in a pic now. Before she always thought Maryn was her. And the pages are out of order...I didn't want to take the time to arrange them in order...It's Saturday!
Now I just need to wait until Mixbook has a sale...I'm so cheap!
![]() |
| I think I like this layout the most out of all them. I got to use a lot of different techniques from my scrapbook program. |

















1 Special Comments:
oh you are so sweet - thanks for the shout out! And I can't believe how long ago it was that I took those pictures! Time sure flies. I love how you arranged those - so cute! You've got some adorable kiddos there Deb!
Post a Comment