
This is my absolute favorite picture!
I'm a bit behind in posting but for good reason. Baby boy was born on May 20th at 11:14 pm. He was 7 lbs 6oz and 20 inches long. I think he was a little upset to leave his warm home because he whimpered the whole night and the nurses kept thinking he couldn't breathe but his oxygen levels were at 98%. His name is Mason Daniel Murdock. I had a natural delivery with a midwife which I was very grateful to have had someone so knowledgeable helping me out this time even though she was probably frustrated with me because I didn't want to go to the hospital after finding out I was in labor from my appointment that morning. Just didn't feel like being in pain that night. So I made a deal with her that I would meet her later that evening at 8:00 and it proved to be good because I was dilated to a 7 by then and had done most of the work already. This past week has been crazy anywhere from Mason being under special lights for his jaundice, multiple doctor appointments to check his billirubin levels, to ridiculously high fevers from nursing. I'll just say I wouldn't have made it if my sweet mother in law wasn't here to help me so thank you Sylvia. Mason has hair on his head that Matt likes to comb and part. We haven't quite figured out who he resembles yet but he definitely has Matt's folded ears. He hates getting his diaper changed and is very patient when his sisters kiss and maul him. He is indeed very loved.



Friday, May 28, 2010
Mason Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 Special Comments:
Oh my goodness, he's absolutely perfect! What a little stud! I love that first picture with Mason and Macey - so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!!
Oh Deb!! He is just precious, I am so happy for you guys! Best of luck making it through "baby boot camp" You are an awesome mom and I can't wait to meet the little guy!
What a sweet little baby! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you are adjusting well.
I LOVE that picture of Macey with Mason. It is seriously so adorable. I can't help but smile whenever I see it. Anyways, congrats! I hope you are doing well. Mason is a little cutie!
Congradulations! He is such a cutie. :) Those are some fun pictures and I am glad you all are doing well. Enjoy that boy! He will be a big change. Love ya
He is beautiful, and you know I love the name Mason. I had to smile when I saw his name. Now you, I and Brittany all have Mason's. We need to tell Laura and Jenny to get on board. He is beautiful. I love the Picture with you and Macey on the bed. I bet she seems so big now compared to Mason. I am so excited for you. 3 is a fun number.
congratulations on the new addition, he looks so sweet.
Mason looks so good. He sure is lucky to go to such a loving family. Congratulations!
I'm late getting on my blogs. He is SOOO cute. His sisters love him that is for sure. If you need anything call me. I am really happy for you guys.
congrats! I love using a midwife too. I like having someone in the room the whole time.
Congrats! He is so cute! As for the middle child...keep loving her and meeting her needs and she'll be fine.
Post a Comment