Monday, May 10, 2010

Goals for this week!

My babies are still asleep after playing really hard this weekend at their grandparents. Grandpa got a new four wheeler so the girls were in heaven. Maryn even drove it. That was funny/scary. She would drive by me smiling but not looking where she was going. Thank goodness for Daddy, Uncles and her cousin to help guide her. I do have some pics and video but those will have to wait when I can remember to bring the camera down to load them on the computer. So in the few minutes I have, I thought I would right down my short term goals for this week.

1. To generate as little dishes as possible.
2. To pretend my house is a rambler and stay on one level of the house.
3. To not go into labor.
4. Make a plan for my freezer meals.
5. Make Matt a list to go grocery shopping for me so he can cook my meals :) He's been Mr. Mom lately.
6. To not go into labor
7. Get my butt kicked in Candyland by a five year old hoping that she'll let me win at least once.
8. Drive carpool one last week because it's the only thing that motivates me to get dressed.
9. Make sure my 1 year old doesn't fall of the table, electrocute herself, tumble down the stairs, steer her away from any corners in the house or find any sharp instruments...yeah, you chuckle but if you only knew!!!
10. Did I mention not to put myself into labor?

11 Special Comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I'll be sending good "none labor" vibes your way. Good Luck!

The Crazy Heads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's awesome, Deb!!! :) What a great list. :) I'll join Tiffany in sending stay-in-there vibes your way!!! :)

Abe and April said...

Nice list!!! Good luck not going into labor.

Alison said...

Hey, ANYthing I can do to keep you from going into labor, you'd better call me to do. And let me remind you, middle of the night phone calls are welcome/expected from you. If the home phone doesn't wake me up, try Doug's cell. That wakes him up really good. In fact, just for kicks, call his phone one night he's not on call. I'd love to watch him jump out of bed!! Maybe I could video tape it....

AJ said...

Good luck on no labor!

Anne Marie Corey said...

Good list, Deb. You might want to focus on Macy, though. That chick is crazy scary around things that hurt her.

Lisa Robbins said...

Now I should be the one telling you to take it easy! Good luck with everything!

John said...

I'm placing my bet that the number one reason you go into labor is because of Macey. Remember your deep breathing...

Beth said...

How are you doing on your goals? I wish I was there to help you!!! Take it easy, you don't want to have that cutie just yet!

Meg said...

Call me if you need anything. I can come get the girls if you need a break. or I can go to the store if you need to.