Monday, April 28, 2014

One Trick Pony

 I can't believe I'm doing this but I got a very rough copy of the song I just composed up on a website so that you can take a listen.  Like I said VERY ROUGH.  I haven't shared a lot of my music with people because of fear.  I think subconsciously I care too much what people think and afraid that this will be hashed to pieces.  But I'm tired of hiding a part of myself.  I've been writing for over 2 years and there is only a handful of people that have even heard my music.  I have just recently gotten more confidence to share more.  You are very vulnerable when you share something that you have created.  It's scary in a sense because you don't want to be THAT person on American Idol that no one had the heart to tell you maybe music is not your thing and be made a fool of.  In any sense, I feel compelled to write and compose.  This is something I have wanted to do all my life and it wasn't until at a certain point in my life things changed and I was given a way to express feelings and try to understand things through music.  So hopefully you'll enjoy the song.  This was just something for fun.  Sorry about the recording quality.

http://www.podsnack.com/FDD7D6FEFB5/a1p86f0l

2 Special Comments:

Unknown said...

You are really really good!!!!!!!

The Wendt Wagon said...

You have such an amazing talent Debbie. I am so glad you are getting more comfortable with sharing it. You will never EVER understand how much your Dancing in the Rain song touched me Music has an amazing effect on the spirit especially when it is suffering. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gift.