Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Miss Macey


My Macey baby turned 5 yesterday.  Some days I still can't believe she is mine.  I was so fixated on having a boy first that I couldn't believe that I had 2 girls in a row.  Miss Macey started pre school this year and absolutely loves it.  She is sometimes hard to read but if you know her it's not hard at all.  She is an observer.  She watches people and picks things up from just watching other people do things.  She is very shy at first but once you get to know her watch out!  She is very self sufficient and has a funny sense of humor.  She asks very grown up questions sometimes like how much money will I need to buy a house?  Or how old do I have to be to drive?  She told me the other week that she wanted to grow up to be a hard worker like her Mommy and Daddy.  She is the middle child but makes sure that she is always first to sit on Daddy's lap or sit by Daddy at the table.  If she is not getting the cuddles she needs she will make it known to us.  She has a unique musicality and her little singing voice is darling.  Her favorite song is from Polar Express.  Her nickname is Cocoa so for her birthday we bought her a Family Size box of Cocoa Puffs.  She even has her own Cocoa Puff language.  She LOVES legos and is really good at building things.  And she loves her barbies and dolls as well.  She is a sweet girl and I love to see her smile especially when her little dimples emerge.  Love you much Miss Macey and Happy Birthday!

0 Special Comments: