So, the end of the world can happen know because finally after almost 12 years of marriage we got a family picture. I know, I know...thank you for the applause. I have had some type of mental block when it comes to family pictures and it's something that just put a knot in my stomach when I thought about it. We went through someone close by so we didn't have too travel too far and we were so happy how they turned out. Our biggest challenge of the night was keeping Buddy from jumping into the river and keeping Macey from running because she kept biffing it on the cement hence one of the pics of me cradling her. The one picture I so desperately wanted to turn out because of the background didn't because the kids were burnt out by then and all making goofy faces but in essence it captures all the personalities just perfect so maybe it is just the perfect pic. I'll just put a few up here. Trust me these are just a few...there are a ton more. Tell me what you think!
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Family Photos
at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 Special Comments:
These are so amazing Deb!!! You could be a model, seriously. And your family is just so adorable. I can't go a year without a picture-they just grow up so fast!!!
They are great! I especially love the one of the two boys. It's just so precious.
Those are darling!! How is it that you don't age?! Beautiful family!
love them, your family cleans up real nice:)
Post a Comment