I got a happy phone call last night that I'm sad that I missed because it was my brother. Now I was expecting him to call today with news that there was a new baby girl in the family but SURPRISE to me the baby was a day earlier then I originally thought. I'm SOOO excited for them and the reason why your new Auntie missed your call because I was in the basement working on your gift! Shhhh don't tell your Mommy and Daddy but it's going to be so cute! I'm only done with half so hopefully I can finish the rest quickly. I've decided working with ladybugs are a lot of fun and they are growing on me. So happy for my new darling niece Holly Noel....hopefully I spelled that right. This is one of those days where I wish I had facebook because they posted all their pictures of her for the whole world to see except me. I wish I could be there to hold you...I send you all my love from Utah.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment