Thursday, November 8, 2012

That time of year

It is that time of year again for me.  Why do love this time of year you ask?  Because I get the chance to play Christmas music and people have to listen if they like it or not.  Today I got to sign up at Macey's to play their grand piano.  You'll choke but I waited about 45 minutes in line to sign up.  I could've signed up at a killer spot on Christmas Eve but decided to leave that for my family since Daddy would probably be home that day but I got times on their open house and the Saturday before Christmas which I have NEVER gotten.  I'm excited to go back and sign up for more times after Thanksgiving.  To make it fair they only let you sign up for 2 hours.  I also found out if I wanted to go to Sandy they have sign ups there too.  We'll see.  I have so much fun doing it and love to hear the people walking by humming to the tunes I play.  Also, when I was on my way out a kind older man got my cart for me and put it away before he went into the store.  He saw I had my hands full with my two hyper kids.  I like going there because the people are so kind.  I still think it would be fun to have a flash singing mob...random shoppers all of sudden bust out in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer then they disperse to do their shopping.

0 Special Comments: