I had just put Buddy down and called for Macey to come up stairs. I know she doesn't like to be alone when I shower so I was calling her upstairs to let her know I was going to shower and code for bring your toys up to my room. When she got to the top of the stairs this is how our conversation went:
Mommy: Macey I'm going to take a super quick shower what are you going to do?
Macey: Uh, babysit myself!
Mommy: Okay, how are you going to do that?
Macey: Well, don't answer the door or look out the window if anybody knocks on it.
Okay, I can't argue with that! I'm thinking when she gets older she is going to out smart me on any conversations we have.
Monday, November 26, 2012
Conversation with a 4 year old
at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Special Comments:
Post a Comment